Pocket size mini projector (4.45x4.45x1.16 inches) and lightweight (0.74 lbs). Easy to take and operate. Watch anywhere. Also a perfect GIFT for all ages!
[EXCELLENT VISUAL EFFECTS]
Advanced DLP technology, vivid colors, and images. With 2 brightness modes of Normal/Eco. Perfect for home cinema, parties, or camping entertainment in a relatively dark environment. Not suitable for business or teaching presentations.
[BUILT-IN LARGE-CAPACITY BATTERY]
The mini projector has a built-in 5000mAh battery that can be carried around when fully charged. It is both a portable projector and a power bank. Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, games on the 120‘’ big screen.
[INTELLIGENT KEYSTONE CORRECTION AND 360° SPEAKER]
Automatic ±40° keystone, you can enjoy amazing visual effects on the screen or wall. The recommended projection distance is 1-4m and the size is 30-100 inches.
The portable projector can widely connect to a laptop, TV Box, DVD, tablet, PS3/4, smartphone, etc. via HDMI port to enjoy a variety of entertaining resources from many devices.
NOTE: Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast. An additional adapter is required to connect the smartphone.
- If the battery is about to run out, the projector will change to dim mode to protect the battery. Please turn off the projector to charge. Or plug in power when using.
- The USB port is used as power output, for the connection with Firestick and Chromecast or used as power bank output. It's not for a USB drive.
- To connect Android phone, a Miracast/Dongle (not included) is needed and please make sure that the phone has a Screen Mirroring/Screen Casting function.
- To connect iPhone, please take an official Apple Lightning to HDMI MFI adapter from the Apple Store. If the adapter is a knockoff, paid apps will be blocked (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc). Use the official one from the Apple store, you won’t have that problem. Or you can take a Miracast/Dongle to realize the wireless connection.
- To connect TV stick(Firestick, Chromecast, Apple TV), please turn off the Dolby digital function in the TV Stick settings.
- If the projector is unable to turn on or the power button is loose, please contact the support email which is in the Q&A part of the product page, or in the last page of the user manual.