APEMAN Dash Cam C660/ Superior Night Vision with 8 IR Lights/ 1080P Car Driving Recorder/ 3'' IPS Screen/ 170° Wide Angle/ WDR, G-sensor/ Parking Monitor/ Motion Detection/ Loop Recording/ Support GPS
About this item
【STARVIS SONY NIGHT VISION & 1080P FHD】
An Eight infrared light, SONY IMX 307 high resolution sensor with wide dynamic range (WDR) technology and a 170°wide angle field of view, allows you to see and record everything in striking high definition, day or night.
【AUTOMATIC WORRY-FREE RECORDING & ACCIDENT LOCK】
The loop recording feature ensures that your dash cam is always recording. Once the card fills up, the camera writes over old video. However, if the G-Sensor picks up sudden motion, like an accident, it immediately saves the clip and does not allow it to be recorded over.
【BRAND NEW UI DESIGN & EASY TO USE】
The new 3’’ IPS Screen interface adds directional icons to make the menu settings straightforward, intuitive and easy to use, even for first time dash cam buyers.
【POWERFUL FEATURES & OPTIONAL GPS】
Motion detection, parking monitoring and voice recording keep your car safe when you are away. With the optional GPS Antenna (not included), driving information such as speed, longitude and latitude data can also be recorded.
【SIMPLE PLUG & EASY INSTALLATION】
With spudger pry tool you can easily install your dash cam yourself without having to pay for expensive installation services. As always, APEMAN promises you 24/7 online customer service. You can contact us day or night with any concerns or suggestions.
- Provide Pretty Good Nighttime Visibility
- The internal battery has a small capacity and is intended for backup power only. Please plug the dash cam via the provided car charger while use it.
- Please insert a 32GB-128GB micro SD Card, class 10 (Not Included) and format it before using.
- Please remember to format the SD card regularly, long time usage may produce many locked files, which will stop the recording. Formatting the SD card wipes all prior videos.
- GPS is optional (Not Included), camera can work well even without GPS.